Philadelphia FIGHT is gearing up for the 24th Annual AIDS Education Month (AEM) in the City of Philadelphia, and we would love for you to join us as tablers! Tabling at AIDS Education Month is a great way to get the word out about the services that your organization offers at some of our largest events.
Please note that tabling is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, and spots are extremely limited. To request a table, please fill out the form below.
Please also not that the confirmation you will receive that your form has been submitted is not a confirmation of tabling availability. FIGHT staff will respond directly to all organizations that submit tabling requests to confirm whether or not there is space to accommodate your organization’s table.
Important information to know about exhibiting at the End AIDS: The HIV Prevention and Outreach Summit
- Each exhibitor will get their own table at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, entrance at 13th & Arch St the day of the event.
- All exhibitors are expected to arrive at the Pennsylvania Convention center no earlier than 9:00am to set up.
- When you arrive, please check in first at the Exhibiter’s Registration Table. All individuals who are tabling may check in here. Someone will direct you to the concourse where your table will be located.
- All individuals who are planning to table from your organization should register online for the event ahead of time at www.aidseducationmonth.org .
- We encourage you to bring any and all materials you will need for the day.
- All tables will have a place card with your agency’s name on it.
- We ask that you DO NOT move your table for any reason, even if another table’s exhibitor has not shown up yet.
- Each agency will have its own 8’x30” table. Please bring any and all materials that you will need for the day. This includes any posters, tablecloths, laptops, or other branded materials. Please do not block the hallways in front of or next to your tables.
- We cannot provide power for your technology. Please make sure all laptops or electronics that you bring are already fully charged.
- Outside food is not permitted at the Convention Center. This includes small, packaged candies that you might use for giveaways.
Than you for your interest. Requests to exhibit are now closed.